3.04.2007

Camp Song


Cordially sing to the tune of “When I was one, I sucked my thumb”
Written and Produced by Junior Facilitator Lisa and Video Bill

1.
When I was drunk
As a skunk
I tried to sign my name
I scribbled a line
Then smoked a dime
And Tucci said to me,
“You’re goin’ this way, that way, forward and back over the Atlantic Sea
You’re goin’ home
You’re goin’ alone”
And no more camp for me!

2.
When I was high
Up in the sky
I tried to take a pee
I looked around
And all I found
Was a Czech and a CIT
They were goin’ this way, that way, forward and back, she was down on her knees
She spent all summer
Under the covers
Lookin’ for someone to please!

3.
Quarter to eleven
There were seven
Of us in the car
It’s time to read
And smoke some weed
With the townies at the bar
We’re swerving this way, that way, forward and back down the 209
Jenny Junk
Is in Paul’s trunks
Pretty much all the time!

4.
When it was one
And we were done
We went to the teepee
On our way out
Rob passed out
And we left him there till 3
He’s snoring this way, that way, forward and back, he never took a hit
Even if
He’s unconscious
Rob is still the shit!

No comments: